Deep Learning with Python
Deep Learning is at the cutting-edge of intelligent automation and Artificial Intelligence. It focuses on machine learning tools and deploying them to solve problems by making decisions. With deep learning, data is processed through neural networks, getting closer to how we think as humans. Deep learning can be applied to images, text, and speech to draw conclusions that mimic human decision making.
Python is one of the simple programming languages. Object-oriented programming and structured programming are well supported, and most of its features support functional programming and aspect-oriented programming and metaobjects. Many other paradigms are supported through extensions, including design by contract and logic programming. Python uses dynamic typing and a combination of reference counting and a cycle-detecting garbage collector for its memory management. It also has the feature of dynamic name resolution which binds method and variable names during program execution.Deep Learning is concerned with learning multiple levels of representation and abstraction that will help to make sense of data such as images, sound, and text.
- Understand the intuition behind Artificial Neural Networks
- Apply Artificial Neural Networks in practice
- Understand the intuition behind Convolutional Neural Networks
- Apply Convolutional Neural Networks in practice
- Understand the intuition behind Recurrent Neural Networks
- Apply Recurrent Neural Networks in practice
- Understand the intuition behind Self-Organizing Maps
- Apply Self-Organizing Maps in practice
- Understand the intuition behind Boltzmann Machines
- Apply Boltzmann Machines in practice
- Understand the intuition behind AutoEncoders
- Apply AutoEncoders in practice
Deep Learning has been a sound career choice for a while now because of the growing adoption of the technology across industries and the need for trained professionals to do the jobs created by this growth. Experts predict that AI will create close to 2.3 million jobs by 2020. However, it is also forecasted that this technology will wipe out over 1.7 million jobs, resulting in about half a million new jobs worldwide. Moreover, DL & AI offers many unique and viable career opportunities in every industry, from entertainment to transportation, creats a massive need for qualified, skilled professionals.
Learn to create Deep Learning Algorithms in Python from Machine Learning & Data Science experts